Friends of St Bartholomew's
The Friends of St. Bartholomew’s are comprised of staff, parents and families of the school. Every parent or carer is automatically a ‘Friend’ and we hope that everyone finds the time to get involved, as every little bit really does help.
To see what we are currently doing and have recently done, have a look at our Friends of St Bart’s Facebook page.
Please follow this link to see some easy ways to help to fundraise for the school.
The Friends of St. Bartholomew’s School are a very active committee who strive to make our children’s school life enjoyable and memorable.
The Friends’ Committee –
- Support the School and act purely as a fund-raising body.
- Work within the school’s Christian ethos.
- Promote contact and communication between the school, parents, pupils and the local community.
- Organise fun events for the children to enhance their learning experience.
Who can join?
The Friends of St. Bartholomew’s committee is open to all parents and carers at the school. A committee is elected each year to carry out the Friends’ aims, objectives and functions.
You are welcome to attend committee meetings – you don’t have to attend all meetings or be on the committee. If, however, you fancy getting involved or want to make any sort of contribution, please do not hesitate to contact us. We hope you do offer to help, as we need you and you will be sure of a friendly reception.
What will you gain from helping?
- Make a difference and contribute to helping the school community.
- Opportunity to get to meet other parents and build friendships.
- By playing your part and supporting your child, you will share the enjoyment, friendship and fun.
If you would like to help, have any news items you would like to add to our newsletter or have any queries or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You can drop a note at the school office in an envelope marked ‘Friends’, see us in the playground, or email us at email@example.com